Massage offers wonderful health benefits.
- Alleviate pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers, and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Balance disorganized muscle systems, and increase coordination.
- Ease medication dependency.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration—reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, and improve circulation.
- Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Look at who else is talking about the benefits of massage and yoga…
The Hidden Health Benefits of Massage : Oprah.Com
Massage Benefits Are More Than Skin Deep : New York Times
The Science of Yoga : Forbes.Com